Friday, October 19, 2007

First Blog

Hey Everybody!!! My family (Brent) does this and it is a really good way to keep up on each others lives. Use this blog to post pictures and to tell us what is going on with your lives. I just got an e-mail from Ron and he had pictures of his kids fishing. You can post them here and we can all see them. You need to sign up for a gmail account. It is free so just sign up already! If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me or call me.


The leaves are changing here in Show Low and we went out and took some pictures. Here they are:





My sister Melissa and her kids came up last week so we took them out for a hike (and geocaching). Here are some pictures from the hike.





I hope everyone will join and use this to share thoughts and pictures. Please contact me if you need any help.




Brent

1 comment:

Frenchfries said...

YAH!!! This will be totally fun! It's such an easy way to catch up with each other and bond. DO IT! DO IT! DO IT! I will too.