It has been too long since we have seen our German based family but I hope that this blog will help us "SEE"each other more often.
It's a crisp fall night here. We just took the kids out to dinner at the only good restaurant is Show Low, Fiesta Mexicana. They have pretty good shredded beef. The boys ordered chicken fingers and fries :)



I like this picture of my big brother Philippe. It shows how he's always up for a good time. Maybe one of these days we'll all be able to play in the snow again.
We love you and hope this BIRTHDAY has been a good one!
It's a crisp fall night here. We just took the kids out to dinner at the only good restaurant is Show Low, Fiesta Mexicana. They have pretty good shredded beef. The boys ordered chicken fingers and fries :)
I like this picture of my big brother Philippe. It shows how he's always up for a good time. Maybe one of these days we'll all be able to play in the snow again.
We love you and hope this BIRTHDAY has been a good one!
1 comment:
Yeah, happy birthday Philippe. I've got your gift sitting on my counter. Perhaps I'll get it in the mail this week. :) Love you!
Post a Comment