Monday, October 22, 2007

The Johnsons






Here is something from my family. These are a few photos from this summer. Liberty's first hike and sitting in the high chair out to dinner. She's a social eater and loves to feel like one of the gang. When I find my camera I'll post some pictures of this past weekend's trip to the state fair. We had a fun time with the Phillips as we all watched Klint wrestle in the US Arm wrestling tournament.

3 comments:

Brent and April said...

Welcome Janet & Klint! We need to get MJ, Camille and Phillip to join too!

Brent and April said...

Liberty looks sooooo cute! She's growing up fast! You'll hear that a lot as you raise your kids, but it's so true! It's great to see your post. Love, April

MJ said...

I want a copy of that picture of Liberty in the high chair, pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease:)
Mom