Sunday, October 28, 2007
The Johnson's sad news
Well, we were hoping to make it a surprise for Christmas, by then I'd have been 4 months pregnant. But, today we made the trip to the hospital to get the bad news. I've miscarried at 9 weeks. The baby stopped developing at 6 weeks, so I think that means it never developed the heartbeat. That's our news. We're sad, but are placing our trust in God and he has never let us down. Love you all. Janet, Klint, & Liberty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My heart hurts for you and Klint Janet. Squeeze Liberty a little tighter and hold onto her a little longer; she is full of healing energy, a precious gift to comfort and love you through your sorrows. We all love you and feel very sad.
Hugs and Kisses,
Mom
Janet,
I love you.
Post a Comment