

First of all, I 'd like to say "you're welcome" to all the others who joined the Moulding family. It was hard to be the first to take a member of the family away. The path was paved and I hope it was easier for the rest of you than it was for me. I think it was hard for me because just as MJ and Volker were getting to know me (or just met me) their was talk of marriage.
I admit that it happened a lot faster than I had ever planned, but when I finally met her, I didn't want to wait any longer! Their was a lot of skepticism about me and whether or not I was good enough for April. It turns out that I am not, but she married me anyway.
Anyway, here are my first impressions of each of you. Please don't be offended because I love each of you! (are you happy MarJan... I said it!)
Camille - Big beautiful eyes....Player....Liked the boys.
Mimi - Total TomBoy.... not confident in how pretty she really is. (she is starting to get it)
Janet - She is the BOSS... Strong and confident... mad at me for marrying April while she was on a mission.
Ronnie - Layed back... happy that I was marrying April...Loves his sister.
Philippe - Lots of energy.... amazing dancer.
MarJan - Nervous and excited at the same time... The center of attention.
Volker - Very calm and quietly in charge.
These are my thoughts about each of you when we first met. I was also very impressed (because it NEVER happened in my family) that when someone was sitting on the couch watching TV and asked for a drink of water, that person was brought a drink of water. I was blown away.
OK Sarah, your next. Please publish something by next Sunday.
3 comments:
Oh, I'm blushing.
Thanks Brent :) And I think you nailed it on everyone else too.
And oh my, my, it was very fast wasn't it?
At that rate, shouldn't you guys be grandparents by now? Come on Logan, step up.
;)
wow, I'm glad Klint's last. :)Appreciate your honesty. Janet
Thanks you Brent. I love you too!
Who could ever be offended by you? Talk about the center of attention. You are the star of the show and we all love to watch you in action.
Your Other Mother:)
Post a Comment