Friday, November 16, 2007

News from Germany

Hi, it´s taken a while but I finally logged in and read the family blog. Very funny stuff.

About my inlaws:

Brent: When I first met him I was determined not to like him because he was marrying April and she was just too young! We met on the family vacation at Lake Powell. I had so much fun with Brent and ended up liking him (a lot) within the first day. Brent, you´re a keeper!

Sarah: I knew Ron was totally in love with her, so I was excited to meet her. Of course who could find anything wrong with Sarah? I didn´t. The thing that impressed me most was her love for and devotion to my brother Ron. Thanks for being such a blessing to my brother.

Klint: I had no idea what to expect. Clint has an all american look. He has accumulated an impressive knowledge and I enjoy discussing things with him. I´m happy he and Janet found each other. Hope to get to know you better in the future.

Todd: I think Camille told me once you reminded her of me. Anybody that can remind her of such a wonderful person like myself has got to be pretty amazing himself. I really enjoyed the little time we spent together. I´m very happy for Camille and can´t wait to hang out together in AZ, Germany or wherever.

5 comments:

Janet said...

Hey there bro, I'm glad you finally logged on. It's great to hear from you and read your comments. Thanks for playing and I look forward to hearing from you often with a few pictures I hope. Love you,

Janet

Brent and April said...

Yeah! You made it to blog world :) It is so awesome to read your post. It's like you aren't so far away. I think we all need to plan a trip to Germany, maybe in five years. Then we can all have time to save up. That would be soooooo fun! I love you Philippe and I'm glad to see you blogging. XOXOXOXOXOXO

MJ said...

Wow, all the way from Germany. My heart skipped a beat! Thank you for taking time to blog, fun stuff!

Sarah Hall said...

hey, great to hear from you. Everyone just seems a little closer this way. Thanks for bloggin.

Brent and April said...

Welcome aboard Philippe! It was awesome to hear from you. That 1st year at Lake Powell was probably the best ever!

The only one we need now is Camille. I've sent her several invites and e-mails. If you get board, send her an e-mail or better yet, call her and get her to join.