Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Chocolate chip cookie monster


Big thanks to Camille for helping me out during my party and a very difficult time for me.
I also wanted to show off my baby and her first chocolate chip cookie face.
Love it! Janet

4 comments:

Brent and April said...

Lucky girl! Liberty is a sweetie. I'm glad your party turned out well. Are you guys still planning on coming up?

MJ said...

yummy, cookee monsterrrrrrrr
Ok, she is seriously cute!!!!
Non-prejudice grandmother:)

Janet said...

April and Brent,

Bret Davis was just at my house this morning cause our AC went out again. When he lifted the hood to our dismay he found the radiator was cracked. So now I'm wondering if we should chance the drive to Show Low. I'm still planning on it, but it's a little risky. He's coming Tuesday to replace it for me. Unfortunately that's not the only thing needing to be replaced. We need new tires, new AC, new timing belt, water pump and a clutch master cyllendar(?)
And we thought we were going the cheaper route buying this car.

:) Janet

MJ said...

Camille,
Tell Todd he is up to bat, it's his turn, etc. Time to play ball Todd...jump in and swim the Blog
'Yo Momma Moulding has spoken

Oh, Camille I love the photo of you serving your sister in her hour of need. You are a GIFT of love.
Proud Mother!!!