Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Okay Brent, I'm really not good at this....I don't know if I dare write anything. But, just for the record I Love all of you and think you are great. I really do think I married into the best family.

Camille- cute little sister...into clothes...and boys...and making MarJan and Volker crazy by wanting to borrow the car. Extremely talented violist.

Mimi- the easiest to get to know...very welcoming...very silly and funny

April-Very pregnant and sweet. Really quiet. She was always doing something for someone else..(still does) cleaning her moms house, making food, taking care of everyone. Quietly serving. Brent- Wow..he's tall. really nice... made me laugh....Loves April...likes to tease MarJan...wanted me to play dope-l-coff..I just didn't get it..still don't.

Janet- The first one of Rons family that I met.wanted me to go away. I told Ron "I think your sister hates me". Because I slept next to Ron in the tent when we went camping.

Philippe- Extreamist...Really loving to all his siblings...Really great brother...speedo at Lake Powell. Yikes!!

MarJan- Really excited. busy, busy, busy. She read me my horoscope and told me how an Aquarius matched up with what ever Ron is... a leo, or something. I guess our stars were aligned, so she was happy we were getting married. Plus she was really sweet and left chocolate on my pillow when I came to stay.

Volker- Very Quiet...didn't say a lot. Spent a lot of time with his dogs. Made us Shnitzel(I don't know how to spell that) for dinner. It was really good.

3 comments:

Janet said...

Sarah,

that was awesome! I'm so glad you responded. It's fun to hear from you. It was like I could hear your voice as I read your words. You did a great job, and I think nailed every impression right on. Sorry I was so judgemental. It's something I'm working on. :)

love you,

Janet

Brent and April said...

That was totally awesome!!!! April and I could not stop laughing! It is fun to hear what others see in you.

MJ said...

Thanks Sarah for taking a chance on us and being my most beoved, precious #5 daughter.
Your Momma Moulding Loves you!