The Meeting Place for the children of MarJan & Volker Moulding. Post your pictures and stories here so while we are apart we will recognize each other when we get back together!
this is so sweet Janet. I showed it to Lydia and she wanted to watch it again and again. She points to the computer and says "aw baby" It's so funny because all the things you ask Liberty to say Lydia will say it too. She doesn't even do that for me. And she doesn't even know the word Opa, but she said it too because Liberty did.
Sarah, I can't wait to let Lydia and Liberty play together at the beach. They will be such good friends. Liberty is saying new words every day. In the past week she's picked up some new words: boy, night night, day,moon, star, and yes. It is so much fun. I'm really interested in learning more signs, because she gets into them. I'll try to record another video again soon. thanks for commenting. love, Janet
6 comments:
soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!
love that baby!
We love you Liberty. She is saying so many things. My favorite is Opa. Toooooo cute!
this is so sweet Janet. I showed it to Lydia and she wanted to watch it again and again. She points to the computer and says "aw baby" It's so funny because all the things you ask Liberty to say Lydia will say it too. She doesn't even do that for me. And she doesn't even know the word Opa, but she said it too because Liberty did.
Wow, How did I deserve such brilliant grandchildren? Liberty, you rock my world:)
OMA
Sarah, I can't wait to let Lydia and Liberty play together at the beach. They will be such good friends. Liberty is saying new words every day. In the past week she's picked up some new words: boy, night night, day,moon, star, and yes. It is so much fun. I'm really interested in learning more signs, because she gets into them. I'll try to record another video again soon. thanks for commenting. love, Janet
Janet, Lydia makes me watch this with her atleast twice a day.
Ron
Post a Comment